Wednesday 6 May 2015

Long time...

... no post!!!  I honestly dont know where the time goes as I dont seem to have done anything thats taken up my time - well apart from a stay in Harrogate - but that was only one night???

I did make this card the other week, having a play with a new die (a friend has it and I loved it so I thought best by my own than keep asking if I could use hers lol) AND I've used the fence die again so it wasnt a waste of money lol!!



The image is penny black coloured with promarkers and distressing ink stippled around the image. The dp is from a freebie magazine paper pack ages ago matted onto green card.  Then I've added the cloud dies, fence die and a sun die.

I would like to enter this into:

Passion for Promarkers - Keep calm and chill out
I love Promarkers  - anything goes

Papertake weekly - anything goes

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

13 comments:

  1. Cute! I can cut a fence with my Slice machine and I agree..it has turned out to be a very useful shape to have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lush! Just love that one. Reminds me of ''him'' indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card Ali, your image is adorable and such a lovely fresh design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, very cute Ali - I love this PB stamp. Great layout! It reminds me of the song from the musical I've just seen -- 'Sunny Afternoon' by The Kinks. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, and a lovely card for spring!
    Happy week!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aawww just love the PB hedgies and this is an adorable card with the perfect image!
    Thank you for joining us with my theme 'Keep Calm & Chill Out' at Passion For Promarkers :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Ali. Such a perfect image to go with our theme this week. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Love hedgehock.

    LP, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect image for our challenge and you just can't beat Penny Black for cuteness - super card and thanks for joining us at PFP this week
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is so cute :) I love the simplicity of this, so beautiful, and loooove that SUN die... it's in my wishlist! Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a sweet image. Beautiful card xox

    ReplyDelete