... ooh yes, I've been a very lucky girl. Firstly I was so pleased to take part in a swap with the lovely LaaLaa,
These are the lovely goodies, I received - beautifully wrapped:
Ooh look at all these gorgeous goodies, I was very spoilt so was quite worried about my return parcel as it was the first 'proper' swap I had taken part in.
Here are some close ups:
Gorgeous CK goodies, mug, key ring, mirror, ribbon, buttons a lovely notepad, a whopping cookie, and a gorgeous hand made needle case.
Beautiful Lizzie Kate Cross stitch patterns, CK pins, magazines, bath bomb, hand made heart with the cutest ladybird, and some chocolate - yum - it's quite a size so could possibly last until Christmas lol.
Huge huge thanks Lynda - I love everything.
Then, just the other day postie brought a prize from a giveaway I had won over at School Gate style,
now I wasnt aware of this blog until I read a feature about it in the Daily Mail. Now, I'm hooked since I've had kids I 've sort of lost my way - clothes wise and (occasionally) buy some lovely things but still tend to be in jeans - but this blog gives lots of fab ideas & heads up to bargains to be had in the sale.
Anyhoo, here is a piccie of the bag I won - it will be great for my holidays:
So if you need a bit of insipiration in the clothes buying department (oh and handbags, and I'm not a shoe girl but I think I could be lol) pop over to Avrils blog and tell her I sent you.
Hmmm, think thats all, off to do a bit of stitchy while the footie is on - erm, I'm on a new project now - 'cos you know the caravan we bought well, I'm stitching a little boat to go in the bathroom - my hubby thinks I've lost the plot, but what does he know!!
Here's my progress (and a little bit more of the gnome alphabet)
I'm stitching it on the stripey aida that I got when I took part in the travelling craft box that LaaLaa organised and the pattern is from an old edition of Cross Stitcher magazine - I've loved the designs for ages but they wouldnt have gone in my house - and now I've got somewhere I can put it - yay!!!!
Right off to watch footy and drink some yucky wine that hubby got in a meal deal from M&S, half a glass down and its slowly getting better, but I think I'm going to have to give in and put some lemonade in!! - sorry M&S but yup its bloody awful, if you need a wine taster - I'm available.
Have a great weekend.
Ali
xxx
Friday, 15 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous goodies Ali...love the bag and Ooh great stitching too sweetie...
ReplyDeleteenjoy the footie...and the awful wine..lol...
big hugs Vicky xx
Ooohhh look at all those gorgeous goodies!!! A bit of everything in there x
ReplyDeleteYou lucky devil! What gorgeous goodies! I've found your blog for the first time today, I saw the lovely goodies you sent Lynda and had to see what you received! Lovely to meet you, have a lovely weekend. Love Katie xx
ReplyDeleteLove reading your posts - and what gorgeous goodies love the CK buttons xx
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog through Laa Laa. Love your swap goodies. Sue x
ReplyDeleteOoohh lovely goodies, I love posts like these where I can be nosy! Your bag is gorgeous too, lucky lady.
ReplyDeleteWell done on persevering with the wine, you're a trouper ;0)
Xx
ooo gorgeous goodies you got :)
ReplyDeletewell done on the bag win too ...
and coooo with the wine tasting bit ... lemonade has saved many a glass hahahaha ...
and love the stitchy news and updates too :) love mouse xxxxx
Thanks for the mention Ali! So glad you like the bag...you did have a good week...LOVE getting parcels in the post. Keep sinking that wine - I'm with you on the football widow thing. About to start posting stuff on eBay...that's how bored I am! Avril x
ReplyDeleteYou lucky girl! The stripey aida works really well with your project. Keep going! :) xx
ReplyDeleteNow that's a fab parcel :-) Swaps are such fun when you get a pile of presents, it's like your birthday! Love all the goodies.
ReplyDeleteNow men don't understand this need to stitch for every room in the house/caravan/wherever we can cram some stitching in. Who cares :-) Love the boat, it looks great on the stripy
Lori xxx