Monday 14 June 2010

A bit of fun !

Angela over at Sparkly Cards, very kindly nominated me for this award:




Thanks Angela!! you have certainly made me think for this award you have to think of 6 lies and 1 truth about yourself or 7 truths and 1 lie , thank & link the person who nominated you, pop the award on your blog and nominate 7 others. So here are 7 things about me - truth or fiction - have a guess!!

1) On the first X Factor - I had an audition in front of Simon, Amanda & Piers.

2) I have a nut allergy.

3) I work with my husbands ex-wife.

4) I like going to the gym.

5) I am an excellent parallel parker.

6) I have given up wine.

7) I havent bought any magazines this month.

I would like to nominate:

Rainmac
Gemm
Craftygranny
The Wife
Rusty
Chocolate Orange
Melissa.

3 comments:

  1. thanks Ali! I wonder if yours are mostly truths or lies... hmm!! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errrrr, this is hard, I think the one about you not buying any mags this month is true and the rest are fibs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep i think you have a nut allergy lol.

    ReplyDelete