Saturday 17 July 2010

MSE Challenge

Over on the card making forum on MSE the challenge was set for try something new, well, couldnt really think of anything new to try - to be honest - I could but couldnt afford to go and buy new stuff - had been thinking of using embossing powders/heat gun etc. as I had quite a splurge last month...ssshhhh...dont tell hubby :-)

However, one of the card making mags that I buy each month had a fabby subscription offer of a Sizzix texture boutique and various bits and pieces. Sooooo, this is going to be my try something new!! I have embossed a card and then stamped my favourite Hero Arts stamp in Silver.

Hope it is ok for the challenge. (sorry for the rubbish photo)




Thanks for looking xx

10 comments:

  1. Wow I really like this, it looks fab. Thanks for entering my challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Ali, I love this! The silver and white are lovely together and the embossing is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so classy & stylish Ali, & I love the stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh that's beautiful, simple and stylish i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card. I think that qualifies for something new that you have tried. Whata great offer ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very elegant card. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete