Monday 22 April 2013

One of Janeys new designs...

...  I love this new image from Janey, and wanted to play with it - but had a bit of an issue with my colouring I wanted quite a dramatic colour - but it wasnt happening - so I settled for this blue and even used my pencils with my promarkers as well!!! 




I was inspired to matt the image and papers onto black by having a nosy on Vickys blog - so thank you Vicky for letting me pinch your design idea :-).  As I have mentioned the image has been coloured with promarkers and pencils with some glossy accents to the centre.  This has been matted onto black card that I have cut with my nesties.  I have used dome pale blue stripey paper (matted) and added card candy from my stash.  These have then been matted onto blue card and layered again onto black.

Pop to Janeys Design Blog to see some other great makes.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ali, love the blue and black combo..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Looks very elegant against the black. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abso-bloomin' stunningly gorjuss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Ali! Inspiring me 'cos I've just bought this & a couple of others from Janey. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty image and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very stylish!! Love it. Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love the flowers. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blue and black look fab! Very pretty ^_^
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ali, this is gorgeous, I love the clean style of your card :) .. you asked me about Malta ;) .. and yes it will still be warm in September and October, of course cooler in October, but still nice and we also do get the first rainy day in September. There is a good page on facebook; Malta Weather which might interest you and they are also very helpful :) Let me know if you'll be coming :) Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete