Tuesday 14 July 2015

Hello, hello....

... yay!! a make and a post!! I keep saying this but I just dont know where the time goes, I must be really good at wasting it as I never seem to have any time to do any crafting - so ideas would be appreciated as to how you structure your day to fit in crafting would be great.

In my defence it is getting near the end of the school year and my youngest is enjoying his last week there, so we have been busy with leavers perfomances, sports days and an awards ceremony for the eldest.  Which reminds me - I think on my last post he was going for the Head Boy interview, he didnt get that position but did get senior house prefect and was happy with that (although I must admit to being a bit gutted for him :-( ).

Have you seen theres a relatively new challenge blog and shop about - called Handmade Bliss.  This is a card I've made for their July sketch challenge:

The image is Stamping Bella (the sentiment comes with the stamp), coloured with promarkers and matted on to brown bazzill.  The dp's are basic grey and flowers from my stash.

I've made this for my mums friend who has a very spoilt cat - only eats m&s prawns, likes to be hand fed - you get my drift - lol.  (it gets better looked after than my kids!!)

Right off for a cuppa and catch up of the Tour de France... hmmm.... that could be why I dont get any crafting done... cough!!

I would like to enter this into Handmade bliss - July Challenge

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

8 comments:

  1. Cute card, we have a fussy cat too (in fact I think all cats are!). Is the eldest leaving main school, if so have you chosen a VI Form? I'll be keeping everything crossed for exam results xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see you Ali, your card is fabulous, such a cute cat and perfect papers - a brilliant sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh always love your cards and this one is so cute.
    Ali I must say as you get older your time goes quicker .
    I am retired and there is never any time ! maybe it is me getting slower .
    Have a great day and congrats to your son .

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!!
    My crafting (stitching & crocheting) time is on the evenings with the TV in the background. Although sometimes I'm too tired to even think about it :) In the same situation as you with my son, last year at this school so the last week is so busy with plenty of great activities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops I forgot to say.....nice to see you blogging again hunni and I want to see more cardmaking and blogging going on!! You need to spend more time crafting with me lol. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, so cute. Thanks for joining us and taking part in the HANDMADE BLISS CHALLENGE X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card, very true sentiment ;-) XOX

    ReplyDelete