Thursday 10 March 2016

Morning,

eugh its grey and damp here today :-(, hope it brightens up soon there are things I need to do in the garden!!

I saw a challenge over at sweet stampin' and quite fancied it - as I'm not very daring with hair colour and their challenge was Unusual Hair Colour - so here is my take on it (apologies for the rubbish photo again!!  Just cant seem to get any decent light!)


The image is coloured with promarkers and matted onto black card where I have die cut two rectangles and layed on top of dp which I think is MME, which has been matted onto light purple bazzill cardstock.  I have then added a die cut camera and added the chipboard happy which I think was a pound from the works in a bag with a few other words.

I would like to enter this into:

Sweet Stampin' challenge - unusual hair colour
Sugar Bowl challenge - anything goes

Enjoy your Thursday and thanks for looking

Ali
xx

11 comments:

  1. Fab card, Ali! Love her purple hair! I try to be a little bolder with my colour choices but it always seems to turn out pastel! Great paper choices and perfect themed embellies! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving her hair! I would like to do something crazy with mine but I'm just not brave enough either.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great image and wonderful colouring of the purple hair - love it!! Thank you for joining us over at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll join us again very soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of a challenge to do different hair colour before..that's one for a creative mind alright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card ....I love the image and the cute embellishments.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute card and good to join in with more challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely card! thank you for playing along with us at the sugar bowl.
    Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is fab! Love the paper and such a cute image!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeep, I love, love, LOVE this! (I have a thing for Sugar Nellie! LOL). What a gorgeous card and fabulous colouring of that sweet image. Awesome card design and love the hair colour you chose. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Unusual Hair' challenge. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card. Love the funky hair colour. Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl.
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete