Tuesday 26 April 2016

Hello...

... ooh we've been having a bit of sunshine here - at last!!!  So I've finally been able to make a little start on jobs in the garden, which in turn inspired me to use this digi for this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge - Make it Digital.



We are sponsored this week by 2 Cute  Ink .

 I have coloured the image which is from digistamp boutique with promarkers and fussy cut the bee and seed packets and 3d'd them with silicone glue.

The papers are Basic grey, matted onto black card and I have then added black pearls and twine from my stash.

Why not pop over to see what my team mates have created, look forward to seeing your entries.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx







11 comments:

  1. Ahhh This is adorable, Wish we had sunshine, its snowing today :( Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a touch of black like this, to make the rest of it pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet , happy gardening time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's adorable, I love the little bee. You're colouring is fabulous.

    Glad you've been able to get some garden time in, I was so hoping the bank holiday would be dry but I don't think that's what they're saying.,oh well fingers crossed for the next one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you jinxed the weather my mentioning that we have had some sun up here in the North as it's now snowing!! Such a stunning card and fingers crossed spring returns to us soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is so cute Ali! Gorgeous colouring!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card hunnie - I love the little bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect layout and sweet image too - lovely card - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute . Fabulous little scene xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ello ello ello! What's going on 'ere then?
    Why have you not appeared on my newsfeed for yonks and then here you are today with a backlog of fabness that I've missed.
    A new DT position...an array of amazing cards!
    Off to slap Blogger..
    PS...ADORE this card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete