Wednesday 29 June 2016

Wow!!

I'm actually posting something other than a DT card!!!  Still a card though - lol.  This is a card I made ages ago for a friends son:





The image is digistamp boutique - coloured with promarkers and distress ink pad to give the cloud effect.  I'm not sure of the dp make which have been matted onto orange card.  I made the rosette by pleating a strip of the orange card stock and adding fishtale die cuts and adding my own sentiment printed on word.

I would like to enter this into:

I love promarkers challenge - sport

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

4 comments:

  1. A brilliant boys card and that rosette is a wonderful way to add the sentiment. Fabby colouring too...great job on the sky!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cards , have a fab weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your cards the DT are so lucky to have you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab boys card Ali. I also love the rosette, it really sets everything off hunnie. x

    ReplyDelete