Tuesday 4 October 2016

Hello, hello...

... eek we are into October already - how quickly is the time going?!?   And its Tuesday which means time for a new challenge at Passion for Promarkers.  It was my turn to choose the theme this week and I've chosen add texture.  

Here is my take on it:


So - I have matted the dp (which may be dovecraft??) onto black card.  I have then used an embossing folder on the black card and stapled hessian ribbon to the card.  The image is a Greetings Farm coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers and then I have die cut and raised on sticky pads the 16.  (I am going to give this card to my friends son who turns 16 in November!)

I'm really looking forward to seeing your creations and I've nearly missed the important bit you could win £15 to spend in Dies to Die for - wow!!! What a fab prize :-)




Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

8 comments:

  1. I really like the added textural touch of the hessian: great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideal card for a young man. great texture. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! Love the image and papers and hessian is perfect to macho up a male card!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is great, what a cool boys card. Love the colours you have gone for, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coooooooooooeeeeeeeeey!
    Fab card missus...is that hessian from your spud bag, from your childhood sack race or from when Mr B was a monk and wore hessian under garments?
    Love it! The card that is...not Mr B's hessian pants...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant boys design; very funky and beautifully personalised too with the age on it. I love the hessian to add texture :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this design....the textures, image and colours work so well!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete