Tuesday 21 March 2017

Girl power!!

Thats the theme of this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge :-).  So you can go wild with any girlie image that takes your fancy lol.  We are sponsored this week by A Day for Daisies and you could win a voucher to spend in their online store:
Onto my card for this challenge:



The image is a Kenny K image coloured with pro & flex markers matted onto black card.  I'm not sure of the DP as it was cut from an un-named 12x12  I have then added some black gems and black twin from my stash.

I look forward to seeing your entries - thanks for looking

Ali
xx

12 comments:

  1. This image really suits a CAS card design, it's such a bold and fabulous one.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ace, definately girl power here with her dragon!!! Love it, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Mrs...looks like me....transitioning between sex goddess to old dragon.. .lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Mrs...looks like me....transitioning between sex goddess to old dragon.. .lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well she looks like one feisty lady - I like her!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect image for this week's theme!! What a great card!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope u find your crafty mojo again ... this is a gorgeous card xx

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete
  8. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete