Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Morning all...

.... hope you had a lovely long weekend and didnt get toooo full of chocolate :-) but as it was Easter its sort of allowed!!

Tuesday is here again and time for a new challenge at Passion for Promarkers.  However, this will be my last DT card for Passion for Promarkers - I've enjoyed making cards for the challenges, but my crafty mojo has really disappeared - I've not been doing anything crafty other than these cards :-( It seems my love of crafting and blogging has disappeared - so hopefully a break will help.  I will take this opportunity to thank Denise and all the girls though for their friendship and opportunity to be part of a great team :-)

The challenge this week is Going Dotty and we are sponsored by Digistamp boutique.
where you could win a voucher for their store :-)

Onto my card:


The image is from Digi stamp boutique - that you can find here.  The image has been coloured with pro and flex markers.  The dp was from a pack with no name on that I got from a craft fair ages ago and then added organza ribbon fom my stash.

It will be great to see your makes - I look forward to visiting your blogs :-)

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be back feeling like making things again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope u find your crafty mojo again ... this is a gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your cards , so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Ali...hope your crafty mojo comes back soon. Happy weekend.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fabulous card Ali. You've made a fabulous job of colouring in monochrome. x

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete