Saturday 11 September 2010

A little bit of shoppin'

Yay the day arrived to go to the Harrogate Papercraft Exhibition. Got there just as it was opening but unfortunately couldnt stay as long as I would of liked due to hubbys shifts. I still managed to get a little bit of shopping some new distressed inks, lovely new stamp from Little Claires and other bits and bobs. As usual once I have got home I am thinking hmm wonder if I can go back tomorrow and get some other bits - dont think that will go down well!!! Anyway here is a little pic of my purchases:




You really had to shop around though as some of the prices really differed - I paid £3 for the cut-n-dry but saw it for sale on another stall for over £6.

Right I am off to finish the ironing (I thought once the kids were back at school my ironing pile would shrink - but it hasnt aargh!!). Then I will be back for a little play with my new things - yay xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ali..
    Thanks for your comment and question.
    My dinosaur stamp is just one from a set of 3 called Dino friends.
    It is from Woodware and they are clear acrylics so you need a block. I bought it from Handy Hippo. They are all really cute! hope that you find him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stash - can't wait to see what you do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh yummy! Looking forward to seeing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you lucky girl! You should defo go back tomorrow, I would, there may be something you've missed because you were rushing!! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky thing. Harrogate is too far for me - you could say you were going in my place ;O)

    Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab buys - I'm sure you will have fun using them x

    ReplyDelete