Sunday 31 October 2010

Boo!!

Just wanted to pop a quick post on - to say I'm still alive - just my mojo disappeared for while - but I think its coming back now - so will hopefully be popping some cards on the blog in the next couple of days!!

Also, wanted to wish you all a HAPPY HALLOWEEN , and hope you are all having a spooky night - dont eat toooooo many sweets (I will be helping the kids out with theirs - don't want to rot their teeth!!)

Here is a pic of this years pumpkins, I want to say thank you to Blueberry Heart - who inspired the drunken pumpkin, that I spotted on her blog last year and as soon as my eldest saw - he loved, thought it was brilliant.




Have a great night xx


5 comments:

  1. Ali, they are gorgeous, very clever! Happy Halloween lovely lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love the drunken pumpkin it's amazing. Happy Halloween. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ali they are fantastic hun, and so love the drunken pumpkin!, it did make me laugh hehehe,
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol the drunken pumpkin is hilarious...congratulations on winning my giveaway
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab pumpkins, hope they survived!!

    Lucy caught some girls making off with oour witch???

    ReplyDelete