Sunday 10 October 2010

Gorjuss girl coming out to play.

Hi hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday. I have been to mums for lunch and came home and had a little potter around and made this card:


Hope you will excuse the photo as the butterfly isnt that blue in real life - it is a closer match to the blue on the paper. Gemm over at MSE kindly sent me some butterflies and this is the first card I have used one on. The Gorjuss girl and sentiment where in a pack reduced from the range and the bling I received in a prize. The papers are stampin up (I think).

Do you ever make cards and then go and look at other blogs and think 'will I ever be that good???' I am having one of those days - I know my cards aren't the best - but having serious doubts today - oh well I'll still have a go at entering in a few challenges. (Sorry for the whinge!)

Incy Wincy Designs - Sparkly glitter
Pollycraft - Anything goes
A Spoon full of sugar - Sparkle & Shine

Thanks for looking xx

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I know what you mean about thinking will mine ever look that good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjuss card - love the DP's. Your cards are fab, don't be so hard on yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Ali!
    What a gorgous card with a gorjuss girl!, love your layout and the butterfly and gems look stunning. What do you mean when you say your cards aren't the best??, had a good old nosey and they are all gorgeous hun, so much so I am gonna follow you :o)
    I too have days like it, and I must say today was one of them! but I think it's because I'm not feeling to clever.
    Anyway, enough rambling,
    Hugs Vicky xx
    P.s thanks for following me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fab card Ali, love how you've used the butterfly and the gems ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the image and the paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout. It's simplicity is perfect - you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I think its a fab card, I love how you have used the gems, very clever. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card, your cards are lovely - so stop having one of them days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sweet girl, I do exactly that all the time, you'll have good days and bad days, but eventually, the good runs outlast the doubtful ones. We are always far harder on ourselves than anyone else is.
    I cannot BELIEVE you got a Gorjuss Girl at the Range! The layout and colours are fabby and the butterfly looks awesome.
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card and a brilliant image. Gorgeous butterfly too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, I love the image, and the butterfly, and how you have used the gems as a trail xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorjuss image, she is so sweet and your card is lovely. I love the little gem trail behind the butterfly. I constantly look at other people's cards and think mine will never be that good, especially as I don't have half the items other people use LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I like it! The paper is beautiful and I love your clean and uncluttered style. It's the little things such as the trail of gems from the butterfly that add the wow factor, you don't need loads of elements to make a beautiful card as you've prooved. Stop being so hard on yourself!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh I think this card is sooo pretty - love how you've done the gems trailing the butterfly - soooo gorjuss!! Butterflies are my fave!!! I think you make lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete