Saturday 19 February 2011

What to do, what to do...

... ooh no the pressure, since my last post a few have asked what I am going to sew but I have to admit to no bloomin idea lol. Still looking for fabric - and I have lots of things bookmarked - but it has to be easy. So once I have found my fabric I'll narrow down my list of makes and see what I can come up with I'll keep you posted. ( I must admit to needing to hem a pair of hubbys work trousers that I keep hiding until I've bought some wondaweb - aah - he'll never know )

Right onto a card make I wont waffle on too much about this as my eldest has had a last minute party invite so off to make a card for a soon to be 11 year old.

This one is for Ians uncle who bought a caravan late last year and plans to make full use of it this summer (hope the sun shines soon!):



I have used brown card stock and mattered a teal (?) coloured bazzill which I have distressed the edges. The image is a jolly nation one that I got for 99p at Hobbycraft, coloured with pro-markers, ribbon, sentiment and candy from stash.

I would like to enter this into:

Crafty Catz: For the men
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge: No patterned paper.

Thanks for looking xx

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Ali! what a fab image and it's just perfect for Ians uncle :o)

    Gosh I hope the weather improves in the summer lol and I cannot wait to see what you make with your sewing machine!!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card and the image made me smile. Enjoy your roastie my darlin'. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the way you added the ribbon! Thanks for taking on the no PP challenge at Frosted Designs this week!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card, love the colours and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. I'll look forward to seeing your sewing. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great take on the challenge! fabulous colours too! thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and thanks for joining Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CraftyCatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete