Monday 10 October 2011

Finally...

... I'm pleased with a couple of cards I have made. So I will just do a quick post of one before I take my eldest to scouts.

I've just spotted an ideal challenge for this card, so thought I would pop a pic on here; (updated the challenge I was going to enter the collection was closed - pah!!)


The image was a cutie sent to me by the lovely Sarah - thank you!! I have coloured him with pro-markers. Matted onto blue card - on the other section I have embossed some white card again matted onto blue card then used pink ribbon and flower from my stash to highlight the little pink flower he is carrying. The sentiment was a freebie sentiment from Nettys fab blog.

I would like to enter this into:

One stop Craft Challenge - anything goes.


I've also been naughty again and bought another couple of books (from The Book People - so my excuse was they were quite cheap!!).




Having seen the gorgeous crochet/amigurami on Attic 24's blog and Hippywitch's blogs, I'm determined to have a go - err not quite sure when though as my list of stuff to do just keeps growing and I dont seem to get anything crossed off the list - cough!

Even, my mum has taken up crochet and made be a beautiful blanket - I wouldnt care when I first mentioned I want to learn she said 'why are you thinking of getting a dog and need a blanket!!' - what??? and now she is knocking out blankets left, right & centre!!!

Do you manage your time well??? I seem to flit from one thing to another and never seem to get organised!!!

Anyhoo, thanks for looking.

Ali
xx


Link

3 comments:

  1. aww cute card and well done on the books ... looks like you might be tied up in knots of a different sort soon heheheh and way to go mum too :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I inspired you to give it a go! Thanks so much, that makes me happy :-) Love the card, that's fabulous!
    I flit about too, sometimes I just can't be bothered to stitch so I crochet or knit or whatever I fancy doing that day. I hate being regimented, it takes the fun out if you have to force yourself to do something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, such a cutie card Ali, love the design. I am a bit of a flitter but I flit from doing lots to doing nothing. This is a doing nothing week ;-) x

    ReplyDelete