Wednesday, 26 September 2012

3 posts in less than a week....

.... wow!! I cant believe it - lol.  Anyhoo, this is a quick post before I start tea - Tom has a friend round and there is a lot of banging up stairs - should I be concerned???  Just want to post this card - this is the card I made for Toms Birthday and spotted a few challenges it could be entered into:



The image is a Dustin Pike digi that came in a set of super hero characters - and Tom has a bit of a thing for the Avengers and Captain America in particular - thought he would love this image and I'm glad its a bit of a change from Army Cards, the image was coloured with promarkers I punched the stars and die cut the circles, then added a number 9 from my stash.

I would like to enter this into:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop - Stars
Hooked on craft challenge - cards for men
Creative Craft - anything goes
Daisy Doodles - one for the boys
Tammys Scrapin corner - Design a kid card.

Right off to check the banging!!

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

16 comments:

  1. Super cute Ali...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card but you need to check on those meddling kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card - it's when it all goes quiet you really need to worry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Just saw the movie tonight! Awesome card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your CAS design, fabulous colours and your image is such a cutie!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ali! I absolutely love this card. It's so cool and spot on for a boy. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a cute card! I love the image! He is just adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at Hooked on Craft!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, love the image and your layout, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Ali, such a fun stamp!

    Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge Blog :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ali
    Love the simplicity of your card : ) very well done. Cute super hero guy too. Thank you for sharing at Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge for "Anything goes". NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card. So lovely. I like the softness of colors and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete