Thursday 19 September 2013

Still here...

... just haven't posted for a while, with a missing mojo and getting things organised for my youngest sons birthday who was 10 on Tuesday, and is having a laserquest party on Saturday - just hope the rain has stopped by then - mind you it should make for a good muddy run around - I'm sure the other parents will love me - NOT!!

But a colouring session at Janines crafty club on Saturday helped to get a few cards started :-).  I was starting to panic just a little bit as I hadn't even made a start on Toms card but it all came together in the end - phew.

Now a theme seems to be emerging with Toms cards - he still likes army things - so thats what I did, I think this could be year 3 of an army card lol:


The image is a good ol' Bugaboo, coloured with promarkers, and distressed the edges.  I crimped some craft card and printed off the digi paper - added twine and made my own medal (hmm looking a bit wonky there yet it doesnt in real life??) and added the number 10 from my stash.  The card blank was an 8x8 from Craftwork cards, of which I distressed the edges.

I would like to enter this into:

Cutie Pies challenge blog: For the boys
Pink Elephant Challenge - digi image or papers (I've used both)
I love promarkers - anything goes
Cards for men - string it up
Crafty Little Fairies - numbered birthday

Right, thats my quickie post done - off to do some housework - I dont know about you but if I miss one day of pottering around it all goes a bit mental so I end up running around like a loony on my day off!!!  Mind you I am popping out for a sneeky lunch with a friend for a gossipy catch up - lol.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xxx

12 comments:

  1. I love your brilliant medal on the card. I like working with Bugaboo digi's too. You get nice crisp lines with them. Enjoy your lunch. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card for one for the boys challenge at Cutie Pie Challenge. Thanks for joining us. good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image great design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay what a fun card, I love this image and detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great image - just perfect for the boys.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies A Cute One For The Boys challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that card ... think I need to send you a list heheheh :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, I'm so glad you shared it with us at C4M. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. super card Ali, very imaginative and fits perfectly with the party theme.

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOh...is that an old medal of yours...earned as'Loonatic of the Year 2012'?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the image and the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, I love the image and brilliant detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your card on Crafty Little Fairies challenge. Love how you did the medal :)

    ReplyDelete