Sunday 1 September 2013

Morning all...

... yup, here again - shocking I know.  I've seen a couple of challenges around and thought I'd quickly blog this card I have made for my nephew who turns 18 in October - yup trying to be organised.





The trusty Beer Monster from Pollycraft has come out to play again!  He has been coloured with promarkers and a little bit of glossy accents to his glass.  He has been matted onto red card and the dp is Amy Tangerine.  I have then squished a bottle top and added my age and again added lots of glossy accents to that.

I would like to enter this into:

A gem of a Challenge - use 2 backing papers
Simon says challenge - anything goes
I love promarkers - use a number
Crafty Creations - use a number.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Ali! Love this cute Beer Monster card! Fab papers, colouring and I love the use of the bottle top for the number! Hope you're managing to get on with some of your unfinished projects - I wish I had the heart to start anything at the moment! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali

    Great card and fab image - I know someone that it would suit perfectly!

    Thank you for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Have a great week.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for an 18-year old! thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun image great card. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations!
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perefect card for a male and I do love those papers. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fab card ,love the cute monster and CAS design
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, the image really made me smile, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that paper and the image made me smile too, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete