Thursday 11 March 2010

Things to make me smile!!


Hello everyone, cant believe it's nearly Friday already - where does the time go?!? Well, I haven't made anymore cards but I have a few that I need to get cracking with - but been caught up in my cross stitch again - just doing a freebie bookmark for mothers day that came with a magazine.

Anyway, a couple of things have cheered me up today:


1. A little £1 pot of tete a tete daffodils from Morissons that have opened up lovely.



2. A scrummy little pile of not too old magazines from a friend of my mums who knows I like this type of magazine - well actually any magazine, I think I have a bit of a magazine addiction!!




3. My gorgeous new stamp arrived today. I can't tell you how long I have loved this image - but sometimes I am such a ditherer that I only bought it this week and took advantage of a free p&p offer.



4. Finally my 6 year old came out of school with this tonight - and I was quite moved!!

5 comments:

  1. that would make me smile too, I have a crumpled bit of paper with something similar on it from 42 years ago in an envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely day. That stamp is absolutely gorgeous, looking forward to seeing what you do with that! Love the pic that your 6yo gave you, one to keep forever I think xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous daffs and lovely card from your son.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fab day.
    S Super daffodils
    M Mums friend knows what you like
    I Interesting magazines
    L Lovely stamp
    E Excellent picture from your 6 year old

    Those things would make me smile too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one's a keeper!! Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete