Sunday 26 May 2013

Back so soon...

.... I know, its because I have another huge pile of ironing but I really dont want to start it but I need to if I want to enjoy my couple of days off, gah!!

Enough moaning here is another make - is it possible to have too much of one colour???  See what you think:



Again apologies for the dodgy picture!!

I was lucky enough to win over at Crafty Sentiments and this image was one of the prizes I chose.  I have coloured her with promarkers and added stickles to her wings.  I have matted her onto purple Bazzill and then added lilac paper from my stash - unsure of make.  I have then added ribbon and punched butterflies from my stash.  To keep the easel card in place I have added a button and again added a peel off sentiment onto matted card.  Hope the recipient likes lilac :-).  The card blank is from Craftwork cards.

I would like to enter this into:

Crafty Sentiments - buttons
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Stampin for the weekend - monochrome  (hope this is ok - never sure for monochrome if you should only be using one colour - just let me know if not and I can remove my entry.:-) )


Right best go and start the ironing :-(

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ali, I love the purple and fab choice on your win :) .. me too hate ironing :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a little crease or two amongst friends!! Craft and be happy. Like your idea of using a button for holding the easel card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful easel card, I love purple so no you can never have too much! Lol, love this, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! This image is so cute! Love the purple, looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on this, great layout and color choices and wonderful coloring of the image. Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments and using one of our images:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card, and such a cute image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Ali, a very pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ali. Thank you so much for popping over. Today is another big day....off to Christies for Chemo and Radiotherapy plan. We're so lucky to live 3 miles from the country's best Young Oncology Unit. Love your purple card. You're so clever Ali xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh! I love this one...do I say that every time!?! Tis always true! This one is my fave today ^_^ xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it - you can NEVER have enough purple :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely design hun.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons and Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen - DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a supercute image! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, so many nice ones to choose from! I think this one is my favourite now, love the colours and the image. Laura x

    ReplyDelete