Wednesday 22 May 2013

I promised...

...myself I wouldn't come on today - as the house is a tip and a mountain of ironing to be done!!!  What can you do though - the lure of blogging is too much at the moment lol, I wont stay long though I'll just quickly blog this make for my friends daughter:





The image is a greetings farm kindly stamped for me, which I have coloured with promarkers.  I was recently lucky enough to win a paper pack from Dies to Die for on a facebook draw - so I have used those then added a flower and numbers from my stash.  Loving the mint/pink colour combo.


I would like to enter this into:

Polka Doodles - spring colours/pastels
Kaboodle Doodles- stripes and/or spots.(doesnt show to well but the main paper is pale stripey)

Passion for Promarkers - anything goes
I love promarkers - anything goes

Right time to get sorted for the school run.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the colour combo and fun image, thanks for joining us at i love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty creation thank you for joining in the kaboodle challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as a button, great colours and layout too.

    Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ali, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The papers are so pretty. Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at PFP this week! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous ali.i love your pretty colours and design and stunning image.
    Thanks for joining in our `Special Anniversary` challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! Do keep blogging! I am loving seeing all of your gorgeous cards! Love this one! Very sweet image. xox

    ReplyDelete