Friday 4 October 2013

Evening...

... thats Friday over with - yay!!  Time to chillax, kids at nannas, hubby on nights - I can choose what to watch on tv without any moaning - yay!!!  Before I go and have a bath and my pj's on - I'll just post this recent make:




Its a cute Sassy Cheryl image - coloured with promarkers, matted onto green cardstock.  the papers where magazine freebies and I have added flowers and pearl from my stash and a craftwork cards sentiment.

I would like to enter this into:

Sassy Cheryl Challenge - Anything goes with a sassy cheryl image
Simon Says Stamp - going dotty

Whilst I am here I'll just pop a quick stitchy update on the wizard:




this is more of kick up the bum for me to keep going as I can see I am making progress against my last photo :-) even though it feels like I'm not (if that makes sense!)  I'm onto my last quarter of the pattern whoop! - although there will be lots of finishing off stitches :-( .

Right my bath is calling me - catch you soon, enjoy the weekend.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

17 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Ali! Thanks for playing along with us in our dotty challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I louve this darling image. It reminds me of a very close friend. Beautiful color and coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved this sassy little gal! your coloring is wonderful! So glad your having a fun, relaxing time all to yourself. always feels great!
    so happy you played along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is fantastic Miss Ali, your colouring is brilliant - I love how you did her dress. This is gorgeous card sweetie. Hugs Janine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at all the wonderful cards you've made, this one is lovely and colourful! Keep going with the Wizard, you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute card and your wizard is coming along a trick! hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that wizard is going to look amazing! Love the card, fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image and great colours, lovely card hun. Your wizard's looking fab too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, gorgeous card, lovely colouring!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the red and white polka dot paper. It's stunning and oh, so elegant.
    Thanks for playing along in the ANYTHING GOES challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card and beautiful needlework! Don't you love the occasional night alone to do what YOU want to do! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge. I hope you'll join us for the blog hop tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute image, this is one of my very favorites....Great job you did with your wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is very cute and I love the colours! The stitching is coming along well.....that is a LoT of cross stitching! Hope you had a lovely relaxing evening :)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, I love the layout and your wizard is looking great x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card and the wizard is looking awesome! Keep going, I for one need to see it all finished ^_^ XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card...would be perfect for someone slightly barking mad ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabby!! Loving the colour combo hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete