Thursday 14 May 2015

Afternoon...

... hope you are all well - ooh its a bit chilly here today :-(.  I should really be doing some ironing, but I cant be bothered, I've had a lovely catch up with a crafty bud this morning and while I'm still in crafty mode I thought I'd blog this:


The image is by Krista for Sugar Nellie, which I have coloured with promarkers and added glossy accents to her glasses.  The paper is Basic Grey, matted on to kraft card.  I have generated the sentiment and then die cut it and added a button and twine from my stash.

I would like to enter this into:

The sugar bowl : Anything goes


Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

8 comments:

  1. Very cute and just the thing to brighten a cold afternoon here in the Great North! Also loved your adorable hedgehog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and just the thing to brighten a cold afternoon here in the Great North! Also loved your adorable hedgehog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card Ali, such a lovely image and perfect papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card.Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl.
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely project. Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at the Sugar bowl!

    ReplyDelete