Friday 15 May 2015

Morning all...

... ooh a very early post from me!!!  Its a housework day today, so before I get started I just want to blog a card I made yesterday:



I havent used this gorgeous image for ages, and I dont know why as its sooo cute.  The image is Wee Stamps coloured with promarkers, the papers where in a freebie pack with a magazine ages ago.  The image and papers have been matted onto blue card, and the image raised up with 3d tape.  The flowers I have added are from my stash.

I would like to enter this into:

Little Miss Muffet Challenge - lots of layers
I love Promarkers - Flowers.

Right best go and tackle the cleaning :-(.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Your colouring is wonderful! So much more fun than cleaning..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Ali, such a pretty image and papers - a gorgeous card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Hope you got lots of cleaning done :)
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Ali, pretty papers and cute image which is perfectly coloured! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and pretty image. Thank you for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers this week. Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know why but your posts don't seem to be popping up in my reading list, so apologies for my absence!
    Love this pretty Wee Stamps card, those papers are LUSH and your colouring is fantastic Fab layout too! Hugs, Lisa x!

    ReplyDelete