Sunday 6 December 2009

Blog Award


The lovely Craftygranny has given me my first ever blog award - yay!! Although I do feel slightly guilty as have neglected it for a few weeks - so this has given me the kick up the bum I needed to get my card making/blog mojo restarted. For the award I need to answer the questions below in 1 word answers and then pass on to 5 other people - so here goes:


1. Where is your cell phone? handbag
2. Your hair? dark
3. Your mother? home
4. Your father? dead
5. Your favorite food? steak
6. Your dream last night? football
7. Your favorite drink? wine
8. Your dream/goal? smallholding
9. What room are you in? study
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? smallholding
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? fat
15. Muffins? yes
16. Wish list item? mercedes
17. Where did you grow up? Greatham
18. Last thing you did? drank
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? on
21. Your Pets? gerbils
22. Friends? yes
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? harrassed
25. Missing Someone? sometimes
26. Vehicle? corsa
27. Something you’re not wearing? glasses
28. Your favorite store? HomeBargains
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? recently
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? study
34. Facebook? No
35. Favorite place to eat? mother-in-laws

I would like to pass this award onto:
Caroline
Gemma
Leia
Sh3ri3
The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment