Tuesday 29 December 2009

Christmas Stocking wrap up:



Morning all - well havent blogged for a little while, but it has been Christmas (thats my excuse anyway!!). Hope you all had a fab time and Santa was kind to you - we had a great time here with lots of surprises -


I love Jacks face in this picture - he has been asking for an x-box elite for about 18 months and at last he got one he was sooooo pleased!!

My hubby also managed to surprise me as well with a Sizzix Big Shot - I have been undecided for ages between a Big Shot & Cuttlebug - so now the decision has been made for me - although slightly scared about using it - it seems a bit complicated!?!




To give us all a kick start ready for the New Year Rainmac has set a challenge over on MSE for a Sketch Card - I have never done one of these before so thought would give it a go and would be ideal to do for an engagement card that needed to be made so I have come up with this:

What do you think??? I like it but keep having doubts should I have gone for something a bit more - ooh I dont know - bit more pink or blingy??? for an engagement - anyway all comments appreciated as I havent posted the card yet. (gulp)

2 comments:

  1. i think it looks fine. i too need to make an engagment card so you have inspired me! also i got a bigshot as well. if you want to get in touch if you are struggling then please do. i have had a little go and it is quite easy once you have a go. i'm cgcockcroft on mse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks alee81 - I will hold you to that!!!

    ReplyDelete