Thursday 17 December 2009

Its Snow Time!

Hope you are all managing to keep toasty warm - it's been snowing here this afternoon but mainly hailstones - however the boys still managed to persuade their dad to take them out after tea for a daft run around - don't know how they managed to get enough snow to throw snowballs but:


Postie brought us some lovely cards yesterday, one for me from Sarah (aka Rainmac):



It is truly lovely - hopefully my cards will be as good (one day!).

Next my boys received a lovely post card from Mums Monkey - they were so chuffed and slightly amazed that Monkey knew where we lived - they love reading Monkeys adventures:



Lastly, I finally got round to making a money wallet for some relatives who are receiving money for Christmas - couldnt find a template I liked so with a bit of encouragement I had a go at making my own - sorry forgot to take a photo of it open:


1 comment:

  1. Glad hubby and boys had a great time! No snow here, just bitter cold winds. Fabby card from rainmac. Haven`t read up on monkey`s cheeky adventures, but sure looks like he`s having fun. And great money wallet. Hugs Val xxx

    ReplyDelete