Monday 7 December 2009

Back in the Swing!

Well, I feel I am on a roll now!! After my blog award yesterday - it motivated me to get myself sorted. I had been doing a little bit of card making here is my first attempt at an easel card:



I had also been busy making Twinks hobnobs (courtesy of MSE) and other goodies, most going to the school for Children in Need:






So, today, I finally got round to making my two boys Christmas Cards (ahem easel cards - again!!):





Finally, not card related, but just wanted to put a picture up of my youngest after winning a Fair Play trophy at a Football Party he went to at the weekend - it was the first football party he had been to and was so proud at being picked for this trophy (bless!):


Got a few busy nights with School Nativity Plays and Christingle Concerts - but will hopefully keep up with my card making & blog!!

1 comment:

  1. love the easel cards Ali and those biccies look yummy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete