Sunday 20 March 2011

Little treats...

...morning all, just a flying post as I've got loads of housework & ironing to catch up on - boo!!! Maybe if I hadnt gone to the GNPE at Harrogate yesterday I wouldnt be so far behind - lol.

It was soooo busy there yesterday in the 2 years I have been going I've not known it that busy -normally you cant get close to LOTV & Craftwork cards but this year it seemed all stalls were mega busy.
Anyhoo, here is a little pic of my new stash (I was quite restrained this time!!)

I did manage to get one of the new mice baking LOTV stamps, some papers, twine, embossing folder and a couple of pro-markers (except I've boobed with one of the colours - not to worry at least I haven't doubled up), and a few other bits and pieces.

I also got 3 magazines for a fiver on the way out and in the bag they had put in some free stamps, now I already have these stamps:

So if anybody would like them just leave a comment and a way to get in touch to get your address and I'll pop them in the post.

I will just do it on a first come first served basis - hope this is ok.

Right off to do some hoovering and then out to mums for lunch - yum - before I face a mountain of ironing xx

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy playing with all your new stash hun!.. and ironing boohoo :o(

    I cannot wait to see all your fabby creations too sweetie,

    have a lovely day, hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got some lurvely new stash there Ali xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice new stash there Ali - look forward to seeing what you use it for. I'm going to a craft fair this coming weekend and another the following weekend!!!! Have to be restrained with my shopping though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, your new stash look lovely, well done on treating yourself :) Me too got loads of ironing to do boo !!! yes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stash there. Can I ask, I got some free stamps like that too recently and they are really lovely, but what do I do with them, should I be sticking them to some wood or something to use them? Sorry if it's a daft question but I'm more wool and fabric than papercrafts.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooohhhhhh yummy new goodies Ali, forget the housework and have a little play instead it will still be there later
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I do love a good craft event for beefing up the stash! My credit card is twitching anticipation for next weeks Pins n Needles do at the arena - plenty of crafty goodies to be had with any luck!

    BH x

    ReplyDelete