Saturday 6 August 2011

Another anniversary card...

... morning all, just a quick post - falling behind on blogging, keeping up, housework etc... and I've only done a day and a half at work!!

Just wanted to blog the card I made for hubby for our anniversary:




This was another freebie lotv image with a magazine coloured with promarkers - I really struggled trying to find papers that werent too girly found this heart paper and tried to butch it up a bit by matting the image and papers onto black - not sure if it worked?? I printed and die cut a sentiment for the inside of the card - which I think came from Nettys blog - who has some lovely sentiments that she shares - pop over and check her lovely blog out.

I would like to enter this into:

CRAFT - anniversary.

Right off to get some housework out of the way before I take my eldest to see Harry Potter (at last!!)

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx
`

7 comments:

  1. Awww, such a cute card, perfect image for an anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say happy anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the image thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week & happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, what a sweet card, thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Ali. Happy Anniversary!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card and I love the senti inside.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh so sweet ♥ A perfect image for an anniversary.
    Thank you for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. this week!!
    Hugs, Wenche (GDT)

    ReplyDelete