Saturday 20 August 2011

Another post...


...just before I pick up the boys from their nannas.

I had coloured this image the other night and had a go at decoupage with my new silicone glue - hmm not sure if I've got it right - think I need a bit more practice:



I have only decoupaged the balloons and then added 3d glossy accents. The whimsy doodles image is coloured with pro-markers and then matted onto some American Crafts paper and patterned paper from Echo Park - and that bl**dy guillotine is def. NOT cutting straight!!! I have the paper flush along the top so I dont think its user error.

I would like to enter this into:

Aud Sentiments: anything goes
Cupcakes - sketch
One stop Craft Challenge - Bold & bright

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx



11 comments:

  1. Wonderful Ali...! cute image and super layout too...and the decoupage looks fab to me hun...!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Ali, and the balloons are super, love the gloss on them and the great image.

    Many thanks for joining our challenge at Cupcake Crafts on our special week.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image love the colouring and the shiny balloons x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card my guillotine doesn't cut straight either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is lovely! What a cute image and I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining in the birthday fun with us at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how cute, I got this image too, it's so sweet, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card Ali, these lil gnomes are so cute and you design papers are fab! Thank you for playing along with Cupcake on our special birthday week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely bright card. Gorgeous papers and a lovely image!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card Ali- great papers! My trimmer reminds me of a car I once had- fine once you get used to it's foibles!
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete