Monday 8 August 2011

A little stitchy update...





... nearly finished my little welcome sign - I have had to adapt the pattern as I was pushing it with my little bit of linen. Just some bees and odd little stiches here & there still to do. Hopefully I've left enough to cover some mount card:




Would anybody like a copy of Issue 25 of Do Crafts Creativity magazine, my mum bought me a copy reduced in the Range but I already have it - it comes with free cupcake stamps.


Just leave me a comment.

Dont go yet...

I have a couple of cross stitch patterns that I know I will never do - would they be any good for anyone:


If you just leave a comment and what magazine/pattern you would be interested in - I'll just do it on a first come first served basis - hope this is ok.

Thanks for looking.

Ali
xx

4 comments:

  1. You are clever - I just don't have the patience for x-stitch, wish I did though as this is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the colours, looks gorgeous on that linen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your stitching is really coming along. This looks really great. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete