Saturday 20 August 2011

Playing with colouring in...

...again, yup having a bit colour of another of the lovely images Claire sent me. When I started off it wasnt going to be a get well card but sometimes things just go off on a tangent - lol. What a trauma I had with the cutting and gluing aargh!! thought I was going to have to chuck it but managed to rescue it and I am sure my x-cut guillotine doesn't cut straight!!!

Anyhoo, here is my card:




I have coloured him with pro-markers and added sakura glitter pen to the raindrops and puddle although not sure it shows in the photo. Matted onto purple card and then Basic Grey Eerie paper printed off the sentiment (since our other motherboard or something went in the other pooter I've lost loads of lovely fonts and now cant remember what to do!!- doh) with ribbon from my stash.

I would like to enter this into:
Basic Grey -anything goes.
Aud Sentiments - anything goes.
Stamp scrap & doodle - sympathy/get well
Thanks for looking

Ali
xx


13 comments:

  1. Oooo! I love this card super vibrant colours and how well the ribbon matches your paper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, that image is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on my dashboard earlier and wanted to stop by to tell you how fab it looks. Great colouring too. I had an X cut which didn't cut straight. I don't have it now...! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card love this image and the papers you have used go brillantly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card. Love the image you have used.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Ali, gorgeously cute image and fab papers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored and I love the DP you used. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous - what a wonderful image. It would definitely cheer me up if I was sick :-)
    Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.
    Ike xx
    SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card and fab image.
    Thank you for joining in the Basic Grey Challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulous card. Love the colors and this image is so sweet.

    Thanks for joining us at SSDS. Hope to see you soon again.

    Pop over to see a new vintage challenge blog It's all about the vintage. We have some yammy blog candy to offer on the whole August.

    See you there!

    Hugs, Sande xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the stamped image. You did a great job coloring on it. TFS at SSDS

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. a gorgeous creation Ali!! Thanks for sharing with us at AUD sentiments! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete