Monday 22 August 2011

Morning...


... all hope you are all well. I'm not sure how it happened but I was talked into having another sleepover last night - but THAT IS IT!!! No more it was only one boy but it was worse than having the two that I had last time - lol. I am not used to late nights.

So before I chill out with a nice cuppa I just wanted to blog this card. I dont think I'll send it but you know when you see an image that you just want to use:



The image is another cute freebie from the lovely Spyder - thank you. It will only be there another couple of days so pop over to her super blog soon to grab it.

I have coloured him with promarkers and then added sakura glitter pen to moleys fur. He is matted onto alphabet paper that I had printed off ages ago really sorry cant post a link but if it rings any bells with anyone please let me know and I'll pop a link up. Then just used red card that I have punched along the edge and blue card with die cut letters stuck on.

I would like to enter this into:

2 sisters - back to school
paper creators - red and blue (hmm might be tenuous with the image- but just let me know and I can remove it)
Fairytale - back to school
Creative inspirations - back to school

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

16 comments:

  1. How sweet is this little man, it's lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator Crafts.

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Ali, love the image amd the paper you've backed him on x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I think he's fabulous Ali but then again I spoes I'm bias!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a super card how could you not want to send it to someone unless of course you can't bare to part with it! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    this is a very nice card and a sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what a sweet image! Great design too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ali - lovely card and I really like the red white and blue - fab. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator`s crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, very cute image. Thanks for the head's up about Spyders blog, off to go have a look now.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute and lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool shape form you´ve used for your card! :) Love the idea how it opens! Also a super cute image!
    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge!
    xoxo
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  12. a super card hun and the image is soo cute
    thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time would love to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely creation! Thank you so very much for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts for our Red and Blue Challenge. Hugs. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh of course it was your Pirate card!! (I knew that!!) and here's the little Mole I was looking for too!! Thank you forletting me know, I'm gooing to add this little mole to the post as well so please choose two digi's from the store, email me your choice and I'll send them on to you! Really must draw some more, so any idea's are always helpfull!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful work. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete