Sunday 7 August 2011

Just before I...

... settle down for a dvd night with the family, I just want to quickly blog this card. Its quite a different image for me - its one that Claire sent me ages ago and to be honest was a bit scared of it - only because I didnt think I would be able to colour it nicely iykwim!! Anyhoo, I finally bit the bullet and coloured it and am really pleased with how it turned out:


I did nearly ruin it when trimming the image down, but thats another story - lol. Okey doke the image was coloured with promarkers and sakura glitter pen on little bits of her. The papers are Basic Grey and the image and sentiment is matted onto mirri-card. The butterfly was one that Gem kindly sent me.

I would like to enter this into:

Creative Craft World - Birthdays
Ai Factory - anything goes
CYDA - Birthday Celebrations

Right Diary of a Wimpy kid & popcorn are calling - catch you all later.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

(p.s. thank you for your kind comments on Toms card - he was dead chuffed!!)

10 comments:

  1. Adorable !! Your card is beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our 'Birthdays' challenge
    Hope to see you again there soon :O)
    Choccy x
    Must admit a few hands have fallen fowl to my xcut guiloteen before LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ali, this is beautiful, I love it. Your colouring is wonderful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ali, love the soft colours and layout. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Birthday celebration, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Ali I know what you mean about being frightened to colour these images

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so gorgeous hun...and so beautifully coloured too sweeetie...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Sweet Pea image is beautifully colored. I agree that this can be intimadating, but your did great. I love the color.

    Thanks for joining us in our birthday celebrations at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Ali, love the colours you've used and your colouring is brilliant! Do you know what I think you've put me to shame - not even sure that I've coloured her up myself!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh gorgeous! Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and great colours.

    Thanks for joining in our birthday celebrations this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete