Monday 15 August 2011

Just a quickie..


.. hoping it might kick start my mojo as I am all up date with birthdays and wondering what to do - keep looking at stuff but nothing is jumping out at me.

This is just a quick card I made for a friends son :


The image is from pollycraft - coloured with pro markers and 3d glossy accents added to the balloons. This was matted onto red, yellow and orange card - and used some more of the 12x12 sheet from my stash. Another freebie ticket sentiment altered to include the birthday boys name.

I would like to enter this into:

Cards for Men - anything goes.

Thanks for looking

Ali
xx

11 comments:

  1. Love that bear - you can start on my xmas cards if you want LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card- love the personalised ticket! Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck!
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Ali....!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cute! You can come play with my Sweet Peas they feel neglected atm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaahhhhhh hes a real cutie Ali and I love love love that lush paper
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie Ali, love the paper and colours. Thank you for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Cards for Men, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. been loving your recent crafty posts!! You have been making some really gorgeous cards!!

    BH x

    PS - thanks for the kind comment you left for me on my 'return' post, meant a lot! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card love the bold colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love personalised cards and the image is perfect for him
    thanks for joining us at cards for men
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete